Friday, May 12, 2023

Things Could Be Worse

These days, I take my comforts wherever I can find them. In contemplating the state of my province, Ontario, under the administration of the Doug Ford government, I'm deriving some small solace in the fact that there is a jurisdiction even more ineptly led: Alberta.

WOW! Smith's presser was just completely derailed by protestors condemning Smith's proposal to sell off hospitals! And then the remaining candidates did an excellent job of... standing.

That deer-caught-in-the-headlights look reveals much, doesn't it?




2 comments:

  1. I'm deriving some small solace in the fact that there is a jurisdiction even more ineptly led

    I would question that. I think it is a draw, it is just that Doug is incompetent in different ways from Smith. Smith currently is more fun to watch just as Rob Ford was more fun than Doug.

    One has to wonder where the various Conservative Parties across Canada are finding their leaders.

    I knew it was a mistake to close all those psychiatric hospitals last century.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your final sentence, jrk. And I do agree that Smith is more fun to watch. This female Homer Simpson is a true gift to the world of entertainment.

      Delete