Saturday, December 20, 2014

Stephen Harper: Merry Christmas And Bah, Humbug!



My fellow Canadians,

If the above doesn't not warm the cockles of your Christmas hearts, please check out these, a small portion of this year's 'gifts':

Something for your digestive consideration.

Something for the greenie on your seasonal list.

And, for those workers both domestic and foreign, one of my perennial favourites.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. ;)

If you still need an infusion of seasonal spirit, click here for a special treat that will leave you demanding more.

6 comments:

  1. Lorne, thanks for posting the 2014 Harper Christmas card. But shouldn't Laureen be saying 'Let them eat seal blubber'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sources tell me, Anon, that that will be the foundation of the Harpers' New Years' message, available on selected networks at precisely 12:01 am (EST) January 1, 2015.

      Delete
    2. You are becoming more cynical than I, Lorne. ;)

      Delete
    3. Comes with the territory, I'm afraid, Anon. ;)

      Delete
  2. Somehow, looking on that image I'm struck with deep fear for that baby. Not sure why. Sort of the way Harper is gazing on the child I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geez, I missed that, Mound. Upon closer examination, I do note a wariness in the child's eyes. Perhaps she was recently read that cautionary tale by Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes?

      Delete