Thursday, January 6, 2022

The Unvarnished Truth

 

H/t Theo Moudakis

Truth be told, I don't feel much like writing these days. The news is unrelentingly grim, the pandemic soldiers on, and the stupid continue to run around extolling their 'gospel.' My sympathy/empathy for the unvaxxed is non-existent, and given the deaths they are and will be responsible for through cancelled heart and cancer surgeries because their kind are filling the hospitals, I have reached the point that if they do expire from the disease, I really don't care.

Just like I don't care about the planeload of covidiots that chartered a Sunwing plane to Mexico. You have probably already seen the video, but if not, have a look.

I am happy to report that Sunwing, Air Transat and Air Canada are refusing them transport home. 

Oh, and one more thing. Thirty of the miscreants have come down with Covid. 

My heart does not bleed for them


2 comments:

  1. Trudeau is right. Mainstream Canada has had its fill of these people. I'm with Noam Chomsky. If they refuse vaccination they must at least withdraw from society. Form their own collectives isolated from us. Start with trailers and mobile homes. Buy land and develop it. Just leave the rest of us in peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have essentially ostracized themselves, Mound. It is up to government to keep them penned up somewhere.

      Delete