Thursday, September 8, 2011

My New Anti-Asbestos T-Shirt

Obsessed and outraged as I am over the Harper government's ongoing sowing of death and disease through the export of asbestos to countries such as India, and inspired by the example of Michaela Keyserlingk in her efforts to promote a ban, despite the Conservative threat of a lawsuit against her, the other day I looked into how I could get a t-shirt sporting the anti-asbestos banners incorporating the Conservative Party logo that have sprung up in the blogosphere.

I found a company that allows you to design your own t-shirt by simply uploading the desired imagery, placing it virtually as you want it to appear on the shirt, and then ordering the end result. I am pleased with how mine turned out, as the photos below demonstrate:






Please sign this petition urging Prime Minister Harper to stop threatening Michaela Keyserlingk and to stop exporting asbestos.

5 comments:

  1. This is the most tasteful, fun t-shirt I have ever laid eyes on! Thanks Michaela Keyserlingk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific T-shirt. I hope you start a trend.
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments, Kathleen and Anonymous. I do hope that others will consider presenting their displeasure with the Conservative position in a graphical way.

    I wonder if bumper stickers would also help?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!
    Stacy Cattran
    cattran.asbestos.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I share your outrage after seeing the story on http://www.canadianasbestosexports.ca/Home

    ReplyDelete